BioGrip Micro is an Organic, mineral primer paint that serves as a universal non-acrylic primer for interior and exterior surfaces. Its micro-fine aggregate makes it very versatile. It is an excellent primer for painted drywall, masonry repairs, & wood primer.
- Flat finish
- Superior durability & adhesion
- Excellent for high traffic areas to maximize durability and longevity for finish paint
- Ideal for residential & commercial
- No VOCs or solvents, Asthma-free & Hypoallergenic
- Odorless & naturally mold-resistant
- Meets highest standards in Material Health with C2C Silver Certification, A+ rating for French VOC Emissions, & passed CA1350
- Low carbon footprint with a concentrated formula
- Recommended for homes, offices, hospitals, and schools
Mixing With Water: Allows for a cleaner product by not having to add toxic stabilizers, and Reduces our carbon footprint by up to 40%. Mixing with water or diluting the product with water is as simple as pouring the concentrated paint into a separate, clean mixing bucket, adding the amount of water listed below (dilution rate), then using a paddle drill or a spatula to mix thoroughly. You should mix for 2-4 minutes until there is uniform consistency with no standing water.
BioGrip Micro Dilution Rate 10%
Start painting and give enough drying time in between coats, approximately 4 – 8 hours for BioGrip Micro. One coat is recommended for most applications.