Items 1-24 of 213
- Compare NowSKU# WM105FJ$12.00/Each
- Compare NowSKU# WM180$3.95/Lineal Feet
- Compare NowSKU# MM53$31.20/Each
- Compare NowSKU# MM180$34.00/Each
- Compare NowSKU# MC020P$27.04/Each
- Compare NowSKU# M9332C$54.24/Each
- Compare NowSKU# M9332B$41.44/Each
- Compare NowSKU# MARBFJ$23.25/Each
- Compare NowSKU# WM180FJ$38.93/Each
- Compare NowSKU# SCFJ$65.80/Each
- Compare NowSKU# AZM6937$95.20/Each
- Compare NowSKU# MM5158$53.60/Each
- Compare NowSKU# 8753FJ$27.04/Each
- Compare NowSKU# WM217FJ$28.64/Each
- Compare NowSKU# MM217$24.00/Each
- Compare NowSKU# MM75$18.40/Each
- Compare NowSKU# PUTCRFJ$36.00/Each
- Compare NowSKU# M9732F$88.96/Each
- Compare NowSKU# M0748X$88.80/Each
- Compare NowSKU# M0748T$56.64/Each
Are "Crown Moulding" and "Crown Molding" the same thing?
Yes, they are both the same thing. "Molding" is an alternative spelling of "Moulding" and people use both words interchangeably.
Which rooms should have crown moulding?
Crown mouldings are usually fitted in shared spaces, such as the living room, dining room, and kitchen to add a touch of elegance. However, some people also like to install it in their bedrooms and bathrooms, too.
What is the difference between crown moulding and baseboards?
Crown moulding is placed where a ceiling meets a wall. Baseboards are fitted where the floor meets the wall. So we can think of them as opposites.
Should crown molding and baseboards be the same color?
Some people like to have the same color for consistency and to match their interior design style. However, other people like to have them in different colors. This creates a different look and can really accent wood floors and ornate ceilings.
Is crown molding hard to install?
Crown moulding can be challenging for novice DIY enthusiasts undertaking a home improvement project. The hardest thing is cutting the corners so they match and are flush with walls. You also need a range of tools including a coping saw, power miter saw, a hot-glue gun, rasp, and a hammer.
How much should I pay for crown moulding installation?
The cost of installation varies depending on the type of material. For PVC crown moulding, the average cost is around $3.50 to $8 per linear foot. You can expect to pay under $10 per linear foot for pine crown moulding installation, while more exotic hardwoods cost $10 - $15 per linear foot.
How will my crown moulding products be shipped?
We can ship our crown mould products directly to your home - and free shipping is available on qualifying purchases. You can also choose to pick up your order from one of our stores.