Benjamin Moore Super Hide Zero Dry Fall - Semi-Gloss
This fast dry interior latex is designed to provide superior hiding and allow for minimal surface preparation. The dry fall qualities of this product cause the overspray to settle as a dry powder in approximately 10 feet of fall. Can be tinted with up to 2oz per gallon of Benjamin Moore Gennex® colorants.
- Overspray settles as dry powder (10 ft.)
- Superior hiding & low VOCs
- Meets MPI standards and is eligible for LEED® v4 credit
- Fast dry for quick recoat
- Minimal surface preparation
- Qualifies for CHPS low emitting credit
- Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
For commercial and residential applications. For spray application to interior ceilings, walls and structural members in commercial and institutional buildings. Overspray dries to dust before reaching the floor. May be applied to galvanized metal.