WoodEpox 1 pint each (16 ounces each Part A & B)
1 pint each (16 ounces each Part A & B)
WoodEpox is a shrink-freeepoxy wood filler that replaces, repairs, extends, and fills wood and most rigid materials. It permanently bonds to most surfaces. It is chemical, water, heat, and weather resistant, and dimensionally stable. WoodEpox has a no-slump consistency and can be used in any thickness or shape for structural and decorative restoration. WoodEpox works so well because, like wood, it can be: painted, stained, drilled, carved, sawed, nailed, planed, sanded, routed, and machined.
Write Your Own Review
Customers who purchased this item also bought...
- ½ x 6 - Primed Vertical Grain Clear Red Cedar Bevel Siding$3.30/Lineal Foot
- 1 x 8 - #2 White Pine Boards$2.20/Lineal Foot
- (M134) ¼ in. x ¼ in. Quarter Round, Clear Pine$0.45/Lineal Feet
- (M164) ⅜ in. x 1⅝ in. Colonial Stop, Clear Pine$1.20/Lineal Feet
- 2 x 4 C & BTR. KD Red Cedar Dimensional Lumber$7.40/Lineal Foot
- 5 QUART PAIL LINER$2.49
- ¾ x 10 - Clear Vertical Grain Red Cedar Bevel Siding$9.60/Lineal Foot