Let’s face it. Your home is your palace. It should look and function perfectly. The people you choose to help you with installations, repairs and upgrades should be experts, trained and certified in the specific brands and products they will be working with, fully licensed and insured. They should offer warranties that protect you in every way. That’s Ring’s End.
Window & Door Services
In Store Consultation
Come into one of our stores, see what’s available, and get all your Window & Door questions answered by our experts.
Our specialists can fix the problems with your existing doors and windows.
Why Choose Ring's End
Enjoy the utmost confidence, your project will be safely and efficiently completed, as Ring’s End installers are licensed and fully insured. They follow the manufacturer’s recommended installation methods, to ensure each window and/or exterior door we install meets the manufacturer’s warranty criteria. Our installers are certified as EPA Lead Safety Renovators. Registered in Connecticut, New York (Westchester County), and Rhode Island, our installers deliver the highest quality services throughout the region.
Ring’s End is 100% committed to customer satisfaction on all products we sell. We also stand behind our professional installation services. In addition to the manufacturer warranty coverages, we offer a five-year limited warranty on our work. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your windows or doors after the warranty expires, Ring’s End has a dedicated Field Service division that can fix any related issues.
Ring’s End only offers products that have been manufactured to the highest standard, such as Marvin and Andersen. With a trusted reputation for premium quality and service, we ensure that our customers are getting the best products and assistance for their project. Ring's End supports the most up-to-date design and technology in the industry. The variety of brand name products we sell allows us to provide the right solution to your new or replacement window or exterior door projects.
In Store Consultation
Ring’s End has 9 beautiful Window & Door showrooms located throughout Connecticut and one in Westchester, New York. Our free in-store consultations make it easy to learn more about doors and windows for your home.
Our friendly and professional team can help you navigate through all the styles, features and technical details involved when looking at buying new or replacement windows and doors.
We have over 100 Doors & Windows on display. Browse from leading manufacturers like Andersen, Marvin, Upstate, Simpson, Jeld-Wen, ThermaTru and more.
Visit a local Ring's End Window & Door showroom for an in-store consultation today to get the answers you need from a Ring’s End expert.
Ring’s End stands behind the products we sell.
Having a problem with your existing windows or entry doors? Ring’s End can help! We are trained to repair a variety of windows and doors including brands such as Andersen, Marvin, Harvey & Upstate Door. If you have any service issues, simply submit an inquiry in the form below and a Ring’s End representative will be happy to assist you.
Ring's End Field Service Technicians will perform the following services and address the following issues:
- Inspect functionality
- Order and install replacement parts
- Repair malfunctioning windows and doors
- Seal failure
The above applies to all window and door brands carried by Ring's End, regardless of the place of purchase. Our service department can be reached at 203-814-3025.
Enjoy the utmost confidence that your repair will be safely and efficiently completed. Trained and certified by the product manufacturers themselves, our repair specialists are fully licensed and insured. They are also classified as EPA Lead Safety certified renovators. Registered in Connecticut, New York, and Rhode Island, our technicians deliver top-quality services throughout the region.
How Ring's End Does Service
- Phone call – After careful review of your inquiry the Field Service Team will call to discuss your service issues to determine if we can help. If necessary, our Service specialists will schedule an in-home visit to diagnose the window or door problem. If your product’s labor warranty has expired (typically 2-Years), a $150.00 plus tax inspection/service fee will be collected at this time.
- Site Inspection/Repair – A Ring’s End factory-trained repair specialist will come to visit your home to begin the inspection. If we can complete the repair at the time of the inspection, there will be no additional charges.
- RE-Visit – If the repair requires additional parts and labor, additional fees will apply. Our Ring’s End Service Operations Manager will review all additional repair requirements and communicate them to you.
- Wrap Up/Completion – The Field service team will complete your scheduled repairs.