LiquidWood 1 pint each (16 ounces each Part A & B)
1 pint each (16 ounces each Part A & B)
LiquidWood epoxy consolidant permanently restores structural strength and durability to rotted, decayed, or dried out wood. LiquidWood penetrates deeply into wood fibers to solidify deteriorated wood without the need to remove and cut out the areas that can be effectively consolidated. With LiquidWood, a piece of deteriorated wood that could crumble under finger pressure can be restored to rigid, high-strength, durable, water and weather-resistant wood. Treated wood can be: sawed, planed, drilled, nailed, painted, routed, or sanded.
Write Your Own Review
Customers who purchased this item also bought...
- ½ x 6 - Primed Vertical Grain Clear Red Cedar Bevel Siding$3.30/Lineal Foot
- ½ x 6 - Clear Vertical Grain Red Cedar Bevel Siding$3.20/Lineal Foot
- ⁵⁄₄ x 6 - "D" & Better Grade, Western Red Cedar Decking$8.15/Lineal Foot
- Chip Brush 1"$0.89
- 1 x 4 - Vertical Grain Fir Flooring, T&G$2.06/Lineal Foot
- ⁵⁄₄ x 6 A & BTR. Western Red Cedar VG Boards S1S-2E$9.70/Lineal Foot