- Farrow & Ball Estate EggshellStarting at$40.00
- 3.5 GAL PRO WHITE PAIL$6.99
- Farrow & Ball Modern EggshellStarting at$44.00
- 14" Sherlock Roller Frame$17.99
- Farrow & Ball Exterior EggshellStarting at$44.00
- 9" Texture Maker$5.99
- 1" POLY FOAM BRUSH$0.59
- HAND MASKER DISPENSER$55.99
- 2-1/2" Chinex FTP Angle Sash$18.99
- 4" POLY FOAM BRUSH$1.39
- Hyde 12" PLASTIC MUD PAN$8.99
- Farrow & Ball Full GlossStarting at$40.00
- 6" FLOCKED ROLLER COVER$7.49
- Farrow & Ball Sample PotStarting at$8.00
Farrow & Ball paints are born and bred in Dorset, England, our home since 1946. Founders John Farrow and Richard Ball were passionate about creating richly pigmented paint to original formulations using age-old methods, and it’s a passion that is matched by our craftsmen today.
Our distinctive palette of 132 timeless colors is renowned for its depth and complexity. Brimming with only the finest ingredients and rich pigments, our paint responds extraordinarily to all types of light to bring your walls to life. This unique look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out, across the world.
Estate Emulsion is the paint finish that creates the coveted signature look of Farrow & Ball. Suitable for use throughout the home on walls and ceilings, it has a chalky, very flat matt finish and unmatched depth of color. Available in all Farrow & Ball colors. Preparation use Wall & Ceiling Primer & Undercoat or Stabilising Primer. Environmentally friendly with minimal VOCs. 2% sheen level. Wipeable.