Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Amerimax ¾ in. x 10 ft. Drip Cap, White

In stock
Also called Z-Flashing, drip cap is used to divert water away from the top of windows and doors. It is applied over a square-shaped window / door frame or exterior casing and tucked up underneath the siding, as a part of a complete water management sytem. - Amerimax ¾ in. x 10 ft. Drip Cap, White
Select a store
1057 Available in stock
  • Aluminum is lightweight and easy to use
  • Durable factory finished in high gloss paint
  • This Z shaped aluminum product can be used in any situation where this profile fits the substrate
  • Fits 3/4 in. thick material
More Information
TypeDrip Cap
Size3/4 in.
Length10 ft.
BrandAmerimax Home Products
Color FamilyWhite
Manufacturer Code5523100120
Use drip cap to manage water around window and door heads.
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Amerimax ¾ in. x 10 ft. Drip Cap, White
Your Rating