- Compare NowSKU# V43000$131.69
- Compare NowSKU# V43070$142.99
- Compare NowSKU# V15500$83.39
- Compare NowSKU# V15590Q$35.79
- Compare NowSKU# UGL17513$58.99
- Compare NowSKU# UGL17560$193.99
- Compare NowSKU# UGL17613$58.99
- Compare NowSKU# UGL17660$193.99
- Compare NowSKU# V43001$142.99
- Compare NowSKU# UGL23713$64.49
- Compare NowSKU# UGL23813$64.49
- Compare NowSKU# UGL28413$64.49
Floor Coatings FAQs
What is the most durable concrete floor coating?
Epoxy flooring is considered to be the most durable concrete floor coating for areas like garage floors. This floor coating is resilient enough to handle spills, stains, heavy weights, and lots of wear and tear. Epoxy floor coatings also have low porosity so they protect the concrete from harsh cleaning chemicals, too.
What are floor coatings?
Floor coatings are used to protect floors from heavy wear, moisture, and corrosion. They are also used to improve the floor's appearance and help them last for longer.
How much does it cost to epoxy a floor?
You can expect to pay between $1,000 - $3,000 on epoxy flooring, depending on the size of the floor and the materials used.
How long do Epoxy floors last?
If you have a commercial property with lots of foot traffic, an epoxy floor might only last for 2-3 years. However, residential epoxy floors typically last much longer.