Klean-Strip VOC Lacquer Thinner Gallon

SKU
KL24170
In stock

Klean-Strip VOC Lacquer Thinner Gallon

by Klean Strip

Whether you’re spraying or brushing — working on wood or metal— lacquer is a great choice for creating an attractive and durable finish. And Klean-Strip® Lacquer Thinner is a great choice for thinning and cleaning both lacquer and epoxy coatings when your project requires a high-solvency, fast-drying formula. It can also be used for cleaning brushes and equipment immediately after a lacquer project.

SKU
KL24170
In stock
$21.99
Stock

in Stock at

Pick up Today

Free Ship to for Pickup

Not in stock.
Delivery

Free Shipping with $150 order

Lead Time

Extended Delivery Time

Product Details
  • Size:
    Gallon
  • Mfg:
    GML170SC
  • Name:
    Klean Strip
  • Features & Benefits

    Follow the coating manufacturer’s instructions for the proper amount of Lacquer Thinner required. We recommend starting with a ratio of 4 ounces per gallon. Do not use more than recommended. When using as a cleaner, pour a small amount in a glass or metal container.


    IMPORTANT: Carefully read all directions, notes, and cautions prior to use. Only use this product as directed on the label. Do not apply to floors or any other large surface areas because fire and health safety risks will increase dramatically. Protect eyes with chemical splash goggles and avoid prolonged skin contact.


    STORAGE: Do not use or store this product near any source of heat or open flame, furnace areas, pilot lights, stoves, etc. Keep it in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight, at temperatures below 120˚. Keep container closed when not in use. Do not reuse this container.


    DISPOSAL: If the container is corroded, rusted or shows signs of deterioration, dispose of the product. Dispose of empty cans and leftover product at your local household hazardous waste collection facility. If one is not available, dispose of in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.


    DANGER! EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT, SPARKS, FLAME AND ALL OTHER SOURCES OF IGNITION. VAPORS MAY CAUSE FLASH FIRE OR IGNITE EXPLOSIVELY. Extinguish all flames and pilot lights, and turn off all stoves, heaters, electric motors and all other sources of ignition during use and until all vapors are gone.


    USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION TO PREVENT BUILDUP OF VAPORS.Do not use in areas where vapors can accumulate and concentrate such as basements, bathrooms and small, enclosed areas. Whenever possible use outdoors in an open air area. If using indoors, open all windows and doors and maintain a cross ventilation of moving fresh air across the work area. If strong odor is noticed or you experience slight dizziness – STOP – ventilation is inadequate. Leave the area immediately.


    IF THE WORK AREA IS NOT WELL VENTILATED, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. A dust mask does not provide protection against vapors.


    DANGER! POISON. MAY BE FATAL OR CAUSE BLINDNESS IF SWALLOWED. EYE IRRITANT. VAPOR HARMFUL.


    Contains Acetone, Ethyl Acetate, Methanol, Petroleum Distillates, and Toluene. Cannot be made nonpoisonous. Reports have associated repeated and prolonged overexposure to solvents with neurological and other physiological damage. Intentional misuse of this product by deliberately concentrating and inhaling vapors can be harmful or fatal. Avoid contact with eyes and contact with skin. Avoid breathing of vapors or mist and contact with skin, eyes, and clothing. Do not take internally.


    WARNING: Using this product will expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.


    FIRST AID - IF SWALLOWED, call your poison control center, hospital emergency room or physician immediately for instructions.


    IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT, immediately flush with water, remove any contact lens, continue flushing with water for at least 15 minutes, then get immediate medical attention.


    IN CASE OF SKIN CONTACT, immediately wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, get medical attention.


    KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

    Customer Reviews

    0
    0
    Be the first to review this item!
    Write Review
    1 stars
    0
    2 stars
    0
    3 stars
    0
    4 stars
    0
    5 stars
    0
    Write Your Own Review
    You're reviewing:Klean-Strip VOC Lacquer Thinner Gallon
    Your Rating