OSHA is coming to FINE you!
Get ahead of them & learn what you need to know for your business and your employees. The OSHA 10-hour construction training course is designed for anyone in the construction industry. Upon completion, participants will receive an
OSHA construction safety and health 10-hour course completion card
from the Departement of Labor.
- State the purpose of the OSHA Act and list the functions of OSHA
- List the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- Describe the rights and responsibilities of employers & employees under the OSHA Act
- Understand the requirements for compliance with various construction standards
- Introduction to OSHA
- General Safety & Health Provisions
- Fall Protection
- Personal Protective & Lifesaving Equipment
- Materials Handling, Storage, Use & Disposal
- Hand & Power Tools
- Scaffolds, Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators & Conveyors
- Stairways & Ladders