Ring's End has been deemed by the states of Connecticut and New York to be an essential business. Our stores will remain open, but beginning Monday, March 23, we are taking the following precautions:
- All locations will be serving customers through curbside service or delivery. Orders may be placed online, over the phone, or at the door to the facility. Customers will not be allowed in stores moving forward.
- As a reminder, customers may also shop online or phone-in orders for curbside pickup at the location of their choice.
Note: Please call ahead to check the status of your order, or call from the parking lot to have your order brought out to you.
Store HoursStore hours will remain the same except as noted below:
- All full-service stores and paint centers will be open from 7am - 5pm.
- Extended Thursday seasonal hours will be postponed until further notice.
- Ring's End locations currently open on Saturdays will have new temporary hours of 7am-3pm.
- The Stratford Paint Center will remain closed to the public on Saturdays.
EventsWe have postponed or cancelled all upcoming external and internal events.
In-Home ServicesWe are not currently performing any in-home services. If you have an installation or in-home service scheduled and would like to postpone, we are happy to reschedule to a later date. Ring’s End will also be offering Virtual Design consultations with our Color and Design Consultants. Please contact email@example.com to schedule a virtual consultation.
Our staff is dedicated to assisting you in the safest way possible and we are confident that these additional precautions will best serve our communities. Thank you in advance for your cooperation for the common good.